Dr. Giancarlo Di Giulio got his University degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Milan in 1984 with a dissertation on dentistry.
Currently he supervises the surgery and implantology units at the San Babila Day Hospital in Milan and Rome, coordinating the lab charged with the titan melting activity. From 1998 to 2007 he is a member of the Dental Council in London and during that time used to run a professional centre in London.
Dr. Di Giulio is mainly dedicated to implantology research going through different systems: Linkow’s endosseous bars, endosseous screws under differed or prompt use, iuxtaosseous implants and twin-implant.
- Di Giulio G.: Advantages of the Iuxtaendo implant, Independent Dentistry April 2000 volume 5 N°4.
- Di Giulio G.: Tecniche di avanguardia per l’implantologia odontoiatrica, Medico e paziente anno XXVI n. 8 Ottobre 2000.
- Di Giulio G.: Iuxtaendo an implant system invented for greater scope of application, Dental practice Vol. 42 n. 2 February 2004.
- Giancarlo Di Giulio, Enrico Gallucci: Subperiosteal Dental Implants: A 25 Year Retrospective Survival Evaluation, The Journal of Implant & Advanced Clinical Dentistry Volume 1, N. 8 Novembre 2009.
- Giancarlo Di Giulio, Enrico Gallucci: The Twin Implant: A New Subperiosteal Dental Implant, Jiacd The Journal of Implant & Advanced Clinical Dentistry Volume 2, N. 9 Novembre 2010
- Giancarlo Di Giulio, Enrico Gallucci: Subperiosteal Twin Implant Maxillary Tuberosity – Bound to Increase Stability – The Jorunal of Implant & Advanced Clinical Dentistry, September 2013, Vol. 5, N. 9